Deluxe Cruise Divine Dalmatia is a 7-day cruise in Adriatic sea from Dubrovnik in Croatia.
You will cruise from Dubrovnik to small village of Slano, Korcula Island and Makarska, Pucisca and Split, Bol in Brac Island, Hvar Island, Mljet Island with Mljet National park and return to Dubrovnik.
Itinerary include visits to Dubrovnik, Slano, Korcula, Makarska, Bol and Pucisca in the Island of Brac, Split, Hvar and Mljet. You will enjoy unfogettable days cruising with small cruise ship visiting islands and picturesque places in southern Adriatic Sea.
You will cruise at small ship along charming Croatian coastline and islands. There are fully air-conditioned vessels with en-suite cabins.
In the morning you can relax on spacious deck and sunbathe or refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. During the day you will swim, snorkel, sunbath and explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea. Afternoons and evenings are planned to explore Croatia's finest destinations, ejoy in good restaurats or explore heritage.
During Divine Dalmatia Cruise you visit:
- Korcula Island,
- Pucisca / Split,
- Bol in Brac Island,
- Hvar Island,
- Mljet Island,
Deluxe cruise include all full foard service including:
- buffet breakfast and 3 course lunch daily,
- one drink with lunch,
- 1 lit. of water daily,
- Captain's dinner with live music,
- Dubrovnik, cable car, sightseeing in Dubrovnik with one-way transfer,
- cruise along the old town walls of Dubrovnik,
- half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting,
- wine tasting in Vis,
- entrance to Mljet National Park,
- visitor's tax and Port fees,
- transfer from Split Airport and transfer to Dubrovnik Airport,
- luggage handling,
- daily cabin service,
- WI-Fi on board, ...
Deluxe Cruise Divine Dalmatia in Adriatic sea from Dubrovnik begin at Dubrovnik Airport before we transfer you to the ship in Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik in Croatia. If you stay at the Hotel in Dubrovnik before or after Deluxe cruise we transfer you from or to the hotel.
Day 1 (Saturday) - Dubrovnik and Slano
Check-in from 1 p.m. at the Gruž harbour in Dubrovnik. Departure at the 2 p.m. for the small and peaceful fishermen's village of Slano on the mainland. You enjoy authentic village dinner in Smoklovljani where you taste all the specialities has to offer this rural area. There is a ranch with animals and the old stone treshing floor surrounden by olive trees, figs and other autohtonic plants in all beauty of nature as part of the property where you enjoy dinner.
Overnight in Slano
Day 2 (Sunday) - Korcula
On the morning you departure from Slano and cruise toward Kor?ula. Kor?ula is best known as the birthplace of marco Polo. For a lunch you will stop in one of the secluded bays en route.
Early afternoon you arrive in Korcula where you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else while you wander along the herringbone plattern streets with guided tour.
Korcula has an aboundant choice of restaurants where you can continue your gourmet experience and there are many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment.
Overnight in Korcula.
Day 3 (Monday) - Makarska
You will departure Korcula early in the morning and cruise toward Makarska. Makarska is famous destination with many restaurants and bars and a beutiful promenade along the famous beach.
You will enjoy the magic of Makarska Riviera and be sure to take a long walk along the city streets with abundance of churches and other cultural sites.
You will enjoy an afternoon swim atone of the wonderful beaches.
If you feel adventurous you can join optional river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river or adrenaline pumping zipline over Cetina river canyon and meet the ship again in Makarska.
At the evening you enjoy Captains dinner with live entertainment on board.
Overnight in Makarska.
Day 4 (Tuesday) - Pucisca and Split
After the breakfast you departure Makarska and continue cruising towards a typical Mediterranean place Pucisca situated on the northern side of the Island of Brac. Pucisca is a home place to the world famous white stone of Brac. You will be visiting one of the few stone masonry workshop left in Europe.
In the afternoon you arrive in Split. Split is a city under UNESCO protection and its historical and cultural monuments. You will join a sightseeing tour of the old town including Diocletian's palace with the Roman emperor had built as his retirement home.
Overnight in Split
Day 5 (Wednesday) - Bol and Hvar
After early morning departure from Split you cruise towards fishermen's village Bol in the Island of Brac. Bol is best known for itd famous beach Zlatni Rat (Golden horn) with natural phenomen when directional winds and waves cause the shape of the beach to often change. Zlatni Rat beach (Golden horn) beach with its distinct shape and form dominates other beaches in Croatia.
Your next destination is Hvar at the Island of Hvar. Island of Hvar is the largest island in the Adriatic Sea. The Island of Hvar is often referred as the sunshines island in the Adriatic Sea. You will enjoy guided walking tour and see magnificent Reinaissance cathedral with its original tower and also the oldest community theatre founded in 1612.
Overnight in Hvar
Day 6 (Thursday) - Mljet
In the morning you departure Hvar and continue cruise toward Island of Mljet. Island of Mljet is a National Park. During cruise you have lunch on board. After arrival to Mljet you have free time to enjoy the salt lake in the Mljet National Park and enjoy sun and sea on this tranquil island.
The large lake is inside Mljet National Park and in the middle you can visit an old Benedictine monastery with abbey and church or just use a canoe to roam around lakes in the Mljet National Park. Bicycles can also be hired to cycle around the paths surrounding the lakes.
Overnight in the Island of Mljet
Day 7 (Friday) - Dubrovnik
On Friday in the morning you departure Island of Mljet and continue cruising toward Dubrovnik. You enjoy breakfast en route ad departure from Island of Mljet is early in the morning. You will enjoy the unforgettable naturyl beauty along the coast during cruise toeard Dubrovnik. Famous writer George Bernard Shaw referred coast around Dubrovnik as "heaven on Earth".
After lunch on board you arrive to Dubrovnik early in the afternoon. After arrival to Dubrovnik you join gudided walking tour and take a walk through Stradun, a street and a square where you explore the tiny squares and alleways inside the old Dubrovnik city walls. We recommend a walk along the top of the 1940 meters long city walls or take a cable car ride to the top of Srdž mountain for the best panoramic view of the old city of Dubrovnik.
In the evening you enjoy the traditional and authentic Croatian song and dance performance by the Li?o Folklore Ensamble.
Overnight in Dubrovnik
Day 8 (Saturday) - Dubrovnik
After an early breakfast you say goodby to the crew and all of your new friends. Check-out by 9 a.m. and transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
Alternatively you can choose the optional and full day coach excursion to Montenegro or Mostar in Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Check in times
Check-in on Saturday or Wednesday at 14.00 in Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik in Croatia.
Check-out on Saturday or Wednesday at 9.00 in Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik in Croatia.
- 12th of June 2021
- 23rd of June 2021
- 03rd of July 2021
- 31st of July 2021
- 14th of August 2021
Dubrovnik Airport is closest airport to Dubrovnik in Croatia.
Airport transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to the Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik before Deluxe Cruise Divine Dalmatia is included in service.
Airport transfer from Port of Gruž in Dubrovnik to the Dubrovnik Airport after Deluxe Cruise Divine Dalmatia is included in service.
Flight details is to be provided at least 3 weeks (21 days) before departure of Deluxe Cruise Divine Dalmatia to organise transfers.
Policies & disclaimers
Included in prices:
- Arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Dubrovnik airport (on the day of arrival and on the day of departure)
- 7 night cruise in deluxe or deluxe superior air-conditioned cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 8 meals - Three course lunches daily + cheese and salad bar
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with lunch onboard
- Complimentary water
- Complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board
- Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Visitors' taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service and towel change
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard
- Guided walking tours of towns: Korcula, Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
- Lin?o - traditional and authentic Croatian Folklore Ensemble
- Heritage dinner in Smokovljani with transfer
- Stone masonry workshop entrance fee
- Mljet National Park entrance fee
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities
- Korcula village dinner experience: 35 EUR per per person
- Name change or date change fee: 20 EUR per person
- Single person in double cabin (Single supplement): + 50 %
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- All cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, we reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board
- In case of inappropriate behaviour the Captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment fully-refundable
- 29 to 22 days prior to arrival 25% of the Cruise price
- 21 to 15 days prior to arrival 50% of the Cruise price
- 14 to 0 days prior to arrival 100% of the Cruise price
We highly recommend to take insurance against cancellation of booked cruise.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|